Why do we collect personal data?
Jambo Collections only collects and processes your personal data to the extent that a) you gave your valid and informed consent, or b) it is required by Jambo Collection's legitimate business interests, such as entering into or performing contracts, processing or receiving payments, responding to questions or requests, carrying out contractual obligations and complying with statutory or regulatory commitments (art. 6.1. General Data Protection Regulation).
To what recipients do we transmit your data?
Jambo Collections can communicate your personal data to third parties that process personal data on Jambo Collections's behalf (processors) and to undertakings affiliated with Jambo Collections.
It is possible that some of these third parties are established outside the European Economic Area. If this is the case, Jambo Collections will provide for an adequate level of protection.
How do we protect your personal data?
Jambo Collections has implemented technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate level of security to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful alteration, destruction, loss or unauthorized disclosure. Such measures will be continuously enhanced in line with technological developments.
Which rights do you have regarding the processing of your personal data?
You have the following rights regarding the processing of your personal data:
- the right to request access to your personal data (art. 15 General Data Protection Regulation)
- the right to request the rectification of incorrect personal data (art. 16 General Data Protection Regulation)
- the right to request the erasure of your personal data (art. 17 General Data Protection Regulation)
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data (art. 18 General Data Protection Regulation)
- the right to request that we move, copy or transfer (where technically feasible) your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, for your own purposes, across different services (art. 20 General Data Protection Regulation)
- the right to object to processing of your personal data, based on Jambo Collections' or a third party’s legitimate interests, unless there are compelling justifying grounds overriding your interests (art. 21.1.General Data Protection Regulation)
- the right to object to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (art. 21.2.General Data Protection Regulation)
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time, if Jambo Collections processes your personal data based on your consent (art. 7.3. General Data Protection Regulation).
The aforementioned rights may be asserted against Jambo Collections by providing notice to us via the contact details specified in our “General Terms & Conditions”.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In Belgium the supervisory authority is the Commission for the Protection of Privacy (Commissie voor de Bescherming van de Persoonlijke Levenssfeer / Commission de la Protection de la Vie Privée), with its seat at B-1000 Brussels, Drukpersstraat 35 and with website www.privacycommission.be.