1. Complaints must be made by registered letter, within 8 days after the invoice has been sent. We do not accept returns, unless after prior consent.
2. Our price quotations are without obligation and subject to price fluctuations in function of and depending on the official catalog prices of our suppliers.
3. Our invoices are payable in cash in Bruges. The dispatch of the invoice shall serve as a reminder to pay on the specified date.
4. In the event of non-payment by the due date, an interest of 1% per started month will be payable on the invoice amount by operation of law without the necessity of prior notice of default, this notwithstanding the provisions of art. 1146 of the Civil Code.
5. In the event of whole or partial non-payment of the invoice on the due date and after unsuccessful notice of default, the balance still due will be increased by 15% with a minimum of € 100.00 and a maximum of € 2000.00, even if terms of respite are granted, this as fixed compensation without prejudice to all costs, and interest on arrears, by way of conventional penalty clause, without prior notice of default being required (Art. 1147 - 1152 of the Civil Code).
6. We reject all conditions of sale that may appear on documents of the customer. Only our conditions of sale apply unless they are expressly waived in writing.
7. In case of dispute, only the Justice of the Peace and the courts of the judicial district of Bruges are competent to take cognizance of the dispute and to judge it. Only Belgian law shall apply.
8. Execution terms are always indicated in an approximate manner and are valid, barring unforeseen circumstances.
9. Non-payment of an invoice on the due date shall entitle us to demand immediate payment of any outstanding claim against the debtor and to cancel any order or current contract.
10. It is not permitted to resell our goods through any channel (neither directly, nor through websites or social media, etc...), without our explicit and written consent.
11. Sold goods will not be taken back.
12. The goods delivered shall remain our exclusive property until full payment of the price.